- Strabismologist Ophthalmologist Surgeon
- Master’s Degree in Neurosciences. Pablo De Olavide University, Spain.
- Master’s Degree in Research Ethics.
- “Benemérito De Las Américas” University Award
- Medical Undergraduate, Naval Health, Navy of Mexico
- Honor Awards In: Surgeon Career, Professional Examination and Specialty In Ophthalmology.
- Head Professor of High Specialty In Strabismus. Universidad Autonoma De Mexico
- Professor of Neurostimulation and Neurofacilitation. Mexican Society Of Pediatrics
- Current Counselor of Strabismus Mexican Society
- Vice President of Mexican Society of Ophthalmology
- President Of Jury. Mexican Council of Ophthalmology
- Editorial Committee. Mexican Journal of Ophthalmology
- Journal Reviewer. Spanish Archives of Ophthalmology
- Coordinator of 2022 Congress, International Strabismological Association
- International Strabismological Association
- European Strabismological Association
- World Society of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
- Hydrocephalus Association Network for Discovery Science (Hands)
- Mexican Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Mexican Society of Ophthalmology
- Latinoamerican Council of Strabimus
- Panamerican Ophthalmology Association
Certified By Mexican Council of Ophthalmology
(More Than 432 Papers, 230 Courses, 84 Publications, 20 Thesis Advisor, Magistral Conferences, Honorary Mentions).